Tuesday, January 9, 2007

far away city


sitting alone at the studio.. listening to Miles Daves... solitude.. somewhere there... or near it.. i can hear everything i'm saying, but not saying anything, depressed, the cigarette is burning, the coffee is cold and lonely too.. Ramallah seems too far, i'm currently using 704 MB (26%) of my 2724 MB, this what's written on my gmail... something to notice and forget.. an information.. how much of your yahoo are you using? what percentage? does it matter.. i'm tired... does gmail know the percentage of my tiredness... the music ended, i repeat it, the same music, the same feeling... What have you written recently?? a woman asked me today... a woman i met 4 years ago.. I haven't write anything since i met you the last time... i replied.. I haven't even write anything before that, you must be mistaken with someone else.. i only listen to music.. but i don't play it, i only read but i don't write, i only sleep but i don't dream... but thanks for mistaken me with someone else... if you want.. i can give you my gmail, and you can send me as much emails as you wish, i still have 2020 MB space in it.. did i tell you that i have been stolen?? i love telling this story now...its funny to see how the people react to it..i smile when i see their faces.. i wish they could see thiers, i'm sure they will smile too.. 11:40 pm and ramallah is still too far, i wish it stays that far..

No comments: